Your office bitch takes it with no lube.

Friday, July 23, 2010

So, um, yeah...

I stepped out on y'all for a moment, but "The Bitch" is back and she still has to take it with no lube. Soooooooooooooo(silence)
.
.
.
.
No, I am not going to tell you my dirty business, not at all!

What I will talk about is someone else's business, as usual. Now this does not pertain to anyone with whom I work, just some random people I don't know. So, I was walking down the street returning from lunch, and I saw this girl walking with her friend (also a girl). She was walking strangely. She happened to say, "This is the second time I've gotten a Brazilian wax. I swear to f*cking God, it is just as bad as the first." Ouch! Eeew! And Gross! I said quietly to myself, but it got me thinking: I've totally been there.

I work in a fairly large city (Many of you know where because you are my very own friends). I have had a discussion or two about running out to get the toes done and the eyebrows waxed and, yes, even getting a bikini/Brazilian wax done in that allotted hour of the day that they unchain you from your desk. My lady coworkers and I have exchanged information on who can do it the best and the quickest. We plan carefully so that we can go on the least busiest day (Mon, Tues or Wed. -btw). On the other hand, I have also hung out with men. Do you know what they do during their lunch hour? Eat. That's it.

It is a double standard? Possibly. Depends on the man. I certainly know more than a few who wax the chest, back, sack, crack and brow, but always on a weekend. Women are juggling motherhood, career and social obligations, weekends are just as bad as weekdays. Still...

Tell me ladies do you think it wise to put yourself through such torture in the middle of a work day? I mean female maintenance is crucial to many, I won't disagree. Still that unscratchable itch in the middle of the day is simply not worth it when I still have another 4 to 6 hours to go. And Dear Lord PLEASE don't make it a hot and humid day when I get the work done. ((I just shuddered at my desk)).

Anyway, I'm done now.

Love,
YOB

2 comments: